- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
Our dedicated team of multi-disciplined inspectors is available to assist in keeping you LOLER and PUWER compliant, using efficient techniques and systems to minimize downtime and boost productivity on your site, vessel or platform.
Our facility situated on Woodside Road, Bridge of Don has the capacity to complete various load tests with our 50t Vertical Test Rig, including CCU’s and DNV witnessed inspections. Should this rig not be sufficient, we have access to an 800t Horizontal Test Bed, in which we perform Load Testing and Wire Rope Destruction. We also have contacts across the UK and overseas for more bespoke testing if required.
We can conduct an array of Non-Destructive Testing methods on Welded, Machined and Threaded materials, utilizing MPI, DPI, Eddy Current, UT and Ultraviolet techniques in our purpose-made NDT booth. We can also remove coatings on-site through cleaning or blasting, eliminating the need to outsource these services to other providers.
Our testers are also experienced in completing Riser Bolt inspections amongst many other projects.
On-site testing can be performed by Centurion Power & Equipment's highly trained personnel. We can supply all forms of load testing equipment, such as Water Bags (Low Headroom and Lifeboat Kits available), Test/Clump Weights, Load Links/Shackles, and Craneage.
Our team can assist you with all ROV, Dive System and Lifeboat periodic or installation testing, with our Technical Department able to provide guidance in relation to test procedures and method statements.
All color coding - both onshore and offshore - is performed using Water Based Paint, vastly reducing our use of Hazardous Materials across all sites.