Centurion Power & Equipment provides a fully-integrated, reliable and efficient fleet management operation.
We currently manage over 40,000 assets for a number of the customers across the global critical industries, and always work to ensure equipment is maintained, repaired, certified and stored - available for deployment 24/7.
Our Equipment Management service offers:
- Storage and Management of client-owned plant, equipment, rigging gear and tooling
- Management, Inspection, Testing, Certification and Maintenance of all equipment supplied under the contract
- Materials control that includes, receipt, picking and packing of material, plant, equipment and consumables, dispatch and delivery to relevant mobilization point
- Purchase and supply of all consumable equipment associated with the contract
- Stock allocation, control and reporting
- Tracking of all equipment through in-house ERP
- Manifesting of all equipment deliveries and backloads using in-house ERP
- Provision of required technical support
We currently manage over 40,000 assets for a number of the world’s leading oilfield service providers.
Our service is designed to provide easy access to your equipment at all times. It is efficient, cost-effective and allows you to focus on your own service, delivery and core business.
We will provide access 24/7 to the equipment you need, and if you don't already own the required equipment, we can sell/rent from our product range or source and supply from third parties, ensuring you get the most competitive price on the market.
You will have full control and visibility, and we will take care of every aspect of your day-to-day, project-to-project, fleet management needs.
Client Repairs, HAVS & PAT Testing
Our Technicians deliver specialized repairs, routine servicing, pre-planned maintenance, precise PAT and HAV testing, calibration and certification of a wide range of client-owned equipment to ensure the safety, reliability and integrity of your assets. This work can be carried out within our well-equipped facilities or at our customers' premises.
Centurion Power & Equipment repairs, tests, certifies and maintains a vast range of equipment, including:
- Air and Electrical Power Tooling
- Zone Rated Equipment
- Fabric Maintenance Equipment
- Lifting and Rigging Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic Industrial and Bolting Tools
- Air Compressors, Generators and Ancillary Equipment
- Winch Repair, Testing and Certification.
Cost Saving and Key Benefits
- Significant savings related to the efficient fleet management, property, and people
- Further savings through our buying power and single-source supplying
- Equipment Management: Service, maintenance, re-certification, mobilization, and transportation costs
- Highly experienced in equipment management, inspection, testing, certification, and maintenance
- Robust systems and procedures in place for continuous tracking of all assets
- Multiple purpose built facilities
- All your equipment managed by Centurion Power & Equipment
- Equipment certified and ready to mobilize
- Full control and visibility – and total confidence