- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
We deliver design, engineering and construction solutions for a wide range of temporary buildings for critical industries.
Centurion Accommodation & Modular provides building solutions designed for a vast array of onshore and offshore applications, fully certified for worldwide use and built to the highest quality standards.
Our Modular Buildings range includes modules for hazardous and safe areas, as well as project-specific, customized modules based on client specifications. Our experts in design, engineering and construction offer turnkey modular systems or bespoke design and build installation solutions for the world’s most challenging projects.
Modules for Hazardous Areas
Centurion Accommodation & Modular Modules for Hazardous Areas are built in compliance with global standards for hazardous area operation, including IECEx, ATEX, NORSOK, GOST and NFPA 496. All units produced are custom made with designs specified to exact customer requirements, and certified by any Third Party Surveyor – typically DNV, Lloyd’s, USCG, ABS, BV and others.
Our range of Modules for Hazardous Areas certified for marine application includes Office Modules, Laboratories, Workshops, Driller Control Rooms, ROV Control Rooms, Wireline / Slickline, Mudlogging Modules, MWD Modules, Analyzer Shelters, Directional Drilling Modules, Coring Modules, Data Centers, and more.
Modules for Safe Areas
If you are looking for modules for non-hazardous area use but require highly mobile, rugged units used primarily on-land, we can produce a full design in conjunction with you. Usually based on our hazardous area designs, all units are custom made and can be constructed using either standard shipping containers or bespoke steel construction. The goal is to engineer these modules to be efficient and strong.
Our range of non-pressurized Buildings for Safe Areas includes Laboratories, Workshops, Mudlogging Modules, MWD Modules, Wireline / Slickline, Directional Modules, Doghouses, Surface Testing Modules, Accommodation Modules, and other modules.
Centurion Accommodation & Modular delivers custom building solutions for our global customers. With an industry-leading in-house engineering capability and acute knowledge of global standards, we can work alongside our customers to ensure that their specific building needs are met. Our designs are safety, driven, highly mobile and built to endure the harshest environments.