- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
At Centurion Flushing & Testing, our fully trained and certified technicians provide in-house calibration, service and testing services for our clients in critical industries.
Our hydraulic pressure and load test facilities allow for testing and certification of pressure equipment up to 60,000 Psi (4,100 Bar) and load test hydraulic equipment to 1,000 tons. A fully equipped calibration laboratory enables the precise calibration of pressure instruments, such as standard test gauges and chart recorders up to 30,000 Psi (2,000 Bar).
We recognize our customers need for safe, specialist advice to help them get the job done right, on time and on budget. All our technicians are fully trained and certified product specialists, with safety the number one priority.
Using our service technicians to support your projects can increase productivity and reduce downtime due to the proactive, safe and competent maintenance and knowledge of equipment operations.
We provide in-house calibration, repair and test of pressure testing equipment & instrumentation. We can measure pressure, temperature and electrical parameters which is carried out at our purpose-built laboratory facility in the Dyce, Aberdeen.
A team of expert technicians makes sure all equipment is inspected, tested, and properly calibrated to meet UK national standards, with test certificates – detailing test readings – provided to all clients.
Regular traceable calibration instils confidence in operators, knowing pressure test equipment has been expertly calibrated for maximum performance.