- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
Centurion Flushing & Testing provides a dedicated service for the supply and assembly of hydraulic and pneumatic hose assemblies and fittings.
Our hydraulic assembly facility has the capability to produce assemblies from 1/8” ID to 2” 6 wire spiraled and 3” industrial. We also offer braided metallic hoses, textile and thermoplastic up to 40k working pressure.
Centurion Flushing & Testing hold an extensive range of hydraulic and pneumatic products in Aberdeen ready for dispatch.
Our sales office is ready for any product enquiries or advice on our range of products and can support you with project requests, emergency shutdowns and other requirements.
HYDRAULIC & PNUEMATIC HOSE
We stock a full range of hydraulic hose and fittings that can be assembled and tested in our dedicated assembly workshop and warehouse to your requirement, from a single assembly to a full system overhaul.
Our fittings stock is a comprehensive range of standard hydraulic adaptors, valves and quick disconnects from many common thread types from BSP, JIC, NPT, SAE and Metric.
We stock a vast range of hydraulic hose ends and fittings that are available in mild and stainless-steel material that can be traced from our European raw material supply and through the production plant to shelf.
INDUSTRIAL HOSE AND FITTINGS
We also offer ¼” to 3” industrial assemblies that can be assembled in house with larger bore assemblies up to 12” are made to order offsite. Extensive stock levels of industrial valves and fittings in brass, steel and stainless from 1/8” to 3".
Various sizes in imperial and metric nylon tubing, valves, fittings and combination units (FRLs).
We can supply a range of stainless-steel tube fittings and instrumentation valves which are designed for instrumentation and process applications - MP AND HP VALVES AND FITTINGS.
We can supply medium and high-pressure needle/ball and check valves along with an expansive adaptor range with crossover threads such as BSPP coned for hose connection, JIC and NPT.
We hold an extensive stock holding in Aberdeen ready to be dispatched.
Unions are manufactured from steel forgings; they are available in a choice of end connections and supplied in threaded ends or butt weld ends depending on client requirements.
Sour service is available and all H2S service parts conform to the latest NACE specifications. All union components are of the same size and FIG numbers are Weco interchangeable.
Available in sizes ¾” through to 3” and up to 15,000 psi non-shock cold working pressure.
- Minimum flow restriction
- Heavy duty hex head style ball loading plug
- Grease retainer ring (ensures clean ball race)
- Standard and high temperature packing units
- Superior hardened ball races ensure uniform surface hardness and depth for longer life.
Standard swivel joints are provided with API line pipe threads, other end connections are available on request. Available for standard and sour service.
All sizes are available in eight styles for 360deg rotation in 1,2 or 3 planes.