- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
We offer a variety of filter options that are used in a wide range of applications, from produced water treatment to well completion fluids.
As one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of process filters, we are able to offer solutions for all your filtration needs. Centurion Fluid Filtration offers a comprehensive range of filtration and separation media, and can deliver bespoke solutions tailored to your exact needs. We manufacture a wide range of depth and pleated filters ensuring the optimum product can be supplied for the applications found in Upstream and Downstream operations.
Centurion Fluid Filtration designs and manufactures both high and low-pressure filtration systems.
Designs range from single cartridge or bag filter vessels to multiple cartridge/bag filter units that provide excellent filtration with optimum flow rate capacities, for use in a wide range of industrial and chemical applications, all of which can be tailored to suit client’s individual specifications.
All details of design, materials and construction conform to PED. ASME, PD5500. Equipment can also be designed and manufactured to alternative international standards if required.
As filtration equipment specialists supplying to the oil & gas industry for over 20 years, we have developed expertise in providing the assets and filters needed to get the job done.
Centurion Fluid Filtration brings together a unique balance of skills, knowledge and engineering experience to provide quality, precision products and service personnel.
Centurion Fluid Filtration offers practical and economic solutions for the removal of hydrocarbons, solids, toxic materials, and other contaminants from oilfield wastewater streams produced during oil and gas operations. We can deliver custom rental package solutions to meet your precise operational requirements, ensuring efficiency, safety and sustainability every step of the way.
Rapid Open & Closing Lid
The innovative alternative to manually opening and closing a filter vessel, the Rapid Open & Closing Lid can be fully opened in under 30 seconds which significantly lowers the cost of operating your vessels. Lid options come in hydraulic or mechanical designs.
Technical Features and Advantages:
- Innovative lid system opens and closes in less than 30 seconds, no bolts, no tools required.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic opening and lifting device offers improved ergonomics.
- Lid security-interlock design, vessel can be opened only after internal pressure is released.
- Minimum downtime, promote productivity and reduce operating costs.