Dry Cargo Range (inc workshops)
All equipment in our Dry Cargo Range is certified to DNV2.7-1 / EN12079. We have units available in various layouts and for longer-term rentals. We also have an in-house capability to offer bespoke solutions tailored to suit your specific requirements.
- Mini Containers: our taller design – minis are also available with a removable shelf if required – 1.58m x 1.91m x 2.89m (LxWxH)
- Maxi Containers: mid-size between a mini and a 10ft Container at 2.47m x 2.00m x 2.44m (LxWxH). Certain units available with shelves and hooks
- 10ft Containers: these are available as standard “empty” containers or with the following layouts to offer a workshop paint store / rigging loft solution to meet your requirements:
- Shelving on one, two or all three sides
- Hooks and shelves
- Bench with/without vice
- Quarantine box
- EX-rated lighting
- 10ft Side Door Containers: same footprint as our standard 10ft Container with double doors on long side of container to allow for easier for loading/offloading
- 15ft Containers: 4.57m x 2.44m x 2.57m (LxWxH) – available as standard “empty” containers along with several units in the fleet that are configured as rigging lofts with shelves, hooks, rails, lighting & heating, quarantine box and t-card system. Units with shelving, lighting & heating are also available
- 20ft Containers: 6.00m x 2.43m x 2.84m (LxWxH) available as standard “empty” containers along with several units available in various configurations which can include shelving, hooks, rails, lighting and heating, bench & quarantine box
Available in the following sizes: 10ft, 13ft, 16ft, 20ft, 22ft, 25ft & 30ft in length. The 22ft and 25ft containers are also available as 9ft 6” wide and the 30ft long unit is 9ft 6” wide as standard. With the exception of the 22ft long container, all other sizes are available with a Swinging Head Rail which can make loading/unloading the container much easier. The 25ft & 30ft Open Tops are also “Heavy Duty” and have a payload of 16,000kg & 20,000kg respectively.
Quarter & Half Heights
Our quarter height units are 10ft x 8ft and are ideal for hoses and smaller tools or equipment.
Our half height containers are available in the following sizes: 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, 23ft and 30ft in length, all 8ft wide. All are available with removable sides for ease of loading/unloading and the 20ft is also available with fixed sides. The 30ft Half Height is a heavy duty unit and has a payload of 20,000kg.
Baskets & Step Change
We offer a complete range of multipurpose baskets and cargo baskets/pipe carriers from 6ft to 59ft in length, with various widths available. "Step Change in Safety" baskets are available in 10m,12m,13m,14m, 15.24, 16m and 18m lengths. Our "Step Change in Safety" baskets offer:
- 10kn rated internal tie down points
- Internal channels to suit custom cradles
- External net features/tarpaulin tie down points
- Tag line points
- Uniform stacking features
- Adequate drainage points inside baskets
Our galvanized gas racks can carry up to 16 bottles depending on the size of the individual bottles.
These units are all DNV 2.7-1 / EN12079 rated and are lined with 25mm Indonesian Plywood and are available as follows:
Single-door units – 1426mm x 1460mm x 1562mm (LxWxH), Tare 800kg, Payload 1,000kg, Max Gross 1,800kg
Twin Compartment units – 2560mm x 1270mm x 1306mm (LxWxH), Tare 1,240kg, Payload 2,760kg, Max Gross 4,000kg
Double Door Single Compartment units – 2560mm x 1270mm x 1300mm (LxWxH), Tare 1,240kg, Payload 2,760kg, Max Gross 4,000kg