- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
Offices and laboratories engineered and manufactured in-house to the highest industry standards.
Centurion Accommodation & Modular's Office Modules are designed to optimize workspace efficiency, meet environment and acoustic requirements, and house your specialist equipment and resources in a safe and comfortable environment.
All units can be outfitted and modified to perform any number of functions to suit your specific project requirements, including for use as offices, laboratories, mudlogging units, and more.
We have a full range of A60 offshore Office Modules in stock including 10ft, 12ft, 14ft, 16ft, 20ft, 30ft and NORSOK units.
G4 Global Office Modules
Our G4 Global is on the cutting edge of international certification requirements, with approvals from four major certifying bodies in one package: DNV 2.7-2, ATEX, IECEx and ABS / USCG to NFPA 496.
Our NORSOK Z-015 certified Office Modules are engineered and manufactured in-house to the highest industry standards, including NORSOK requirements for temporary buildings, NORSOK compliant wiring systems and Hazardous Area installations, adjustable desktop, ceramic floor system, as well as A60 window and A60 escape hatch. The units can be outfitted and modified to perform any number of functions to suit your exact project requirements.
Designed to optimize workspace efficiency with a separate geological and laboratory area, our Mudlogging Modules can be outfitted and modified to perform any number of laboratory functions to suit your specific requirements. We have in stock a range of A60 Offshore Mudlogging Modules of 27ft and 30ft.
Non-Rated Office Modules
We also provide 20ft Non-Rated Office Modules, compliant with CSC and CE Marked. The units can be outfitted and modified in-line with your project requirements, including a flexible worktop and internal layout options.