- Business Lines
Centurion Accommodation & Modular
- Facilities Management Solutions
- Centurion Fluid Filtration
Centurion Flushing & Testing
- Flushing & Testing Services
- Flushing & Testing Products
Centurion Power & Equipment
- Air Compressors
- ATEX Cold Cutting and Grinding Equipment
- ATEX Heating, Extraction and Ventilation
- ATEX Lighting and Power Distribution
- Electric & Pneumatic Power Tools
- Electric Driven Compressors
- Heat Suppression
- Methanol Fire Detection and Suppression
- Portable Blasting Equipment
- Portable Painting Equipment
- Rigging Lofts
- Safety Tools Allmet
- Solar Hybrid Tower Lighting
- Steam Generation
- Temporary Power Generation
- Welding Equipment
- Well Test Support Packages
- Equipment Rentals
Inspection, Maintenance and Technical Services
- ATEX Inspection & Maintenance of Electrical Portable Equipment
- Client Fleet Management
- Installation, Service & Maintenance
- Librestream Remote Inspection Technology
- Lifting Inspection and Rope Access Services
- LOLER Lifting TA Services
- Magnetic Crawler Hull & Tank Inspection
- NDT Inspection Services
- Rope Access TA IRATA Approved
- Service & Operating Personnel
- UAV and ROV Inspection Services
- Ultrasonic Bolt Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
- Low Carbon Technology and Services
- Lifting Technical Authority Services
- Product Lines
- Centurion Pressure Control
- Centurion Subsea Services
With 40 years of experience serving the critical industries, Centurion Accommodation & Modular is ideally placed to deliver accommodation solutions built to your exact requirements.
Whether you require lightweight, multi-storied, cantilevered, hazardous/safe area, J, H or A class, arctic/tropical adapted, full living quarter complexes or single modules, we have the expertise and knowledge to deliver on your accommodation challenges. All our modules are built to the latest marine requirements using IMO Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) as the primary guideline, and also ABS and Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) or individual Flag statutes dependent upon customer requirements.
Centurion Accommodation & Modular has an extensive engineering and design capability to deliver Living Quarters solutions. Our range of expertise includes the complete design, engineering, procurement, construction, and installation of Accommodation Buildings and the provision of in-house products.
We can always cater to various customer requirements – be it new living quarters, extension of existing living quarters, temporary living quarters, or refurbishment of existing living quarters.
FLEX Series Accommodation Modules
Experience luxury living offshore with our FLEX 20ft and 33ft Accommodation Modules.
ABS code compliant, our FLEX 33 modules consist of a central corridor and one to three staterooms, each accommodating 1 to 6 persons. These modules can be stacked up to 4 levels on floating installations and on a fixed platform, with a central corridor linking the units.
The whole unit can accommodate up to 12 people providing and offers floorplan flexibility - including bunks, lockers and desk removal or addition to meet your project specific requirements.
Marine Certified Accommodation
We offer a standard range of modules with varying layouts, including ISO 20ft, 40ft and 45ft modules, or ABS certified 33ft modules. Many of these units can be bought from stock and can be combined into larger complexes - ideal for rigs and vessels.
Centurion Accommodation & Modular's standard range of modules includes Accommodation, Galley, Dining, Laundry, Office, Reefer, and Ablution Modules. Additionally, a standard design of walkways and stairs for easier access is also available.