Workshop Technician – Mechanical / Hydraulic
- Centurion UK Rentals & Services
- Kintore, UK
Main Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the day-to-day workshop duties, including the test and maintenance of company equipment, build and commissioning of new equipment, modification, and upgrades to equipment. Documentation of all testing, inventory and stock checking and ensuring workshop areas are kept clean, efficient, and safe.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all activities are carried out with the highest regard to quality, health, safety and the environment and that safe work practices are always maintained in compliance to company QHSE policies.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Liaise with Workshop Supervisor to ensure workshop and yard area are kept in a clean, presentable, and safe manner.
- Ensure all equipment is off hired, tested, maintained, and upgraded in accordance with system / OEM procedures and ensure all works are completed and documented to a high standard.
- Conduct inventories of equipment and ensure stock levels are maintained and reordered when necessary
- Assist workshop team in the maintenance and preparation of systems prior to deployment.
- Ensure all plant equipment and tools are operated in a safe manner.
- Participate in safety meetings and toolbox talks and any company health and safety initiatives.