- Centurion UK Rentals & Services
- Aberdeen, UK
Main Purpose of Role:
To oversee all processes, documentation and operations related to execution and delivery of Hire, Service and Maintenance projects according to approved Company Procedures. From time to time, engage directly in the servicing & maintenance and refurbishment of HVAC, F&G, electrical and electronic systems installed within Centurion’s range of products. To support in the overall delivery of the Company’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards and approved Company Policies and Procedures.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- To communicate with & support all workshop staff with work tasks ensuring they are working efficiently and to a high standard.
- To help & support all workshop staff with training & development.
- To help & support all staff with client enquiries & issues.
- To ensure that all third-party contractors adhere to the Centurion health & safety procedures, including induction procedures & workshop rules.
- Ensure fleet is in a ‘ready to hire’ state at all times.
- Ensure hire fleet documentation, certificates, Manufacturing Data Book are completed and uploaded to the system to manage hire fleet effectively.
- Ensure hire fleet timely delivery onsite, execution and commissioning, planning and organising resources whilst minimizing cost and maximising utilisation.
- Manage spares & inventory holdings including end to end process of enquiry receipt, quotation issue, PO receipt, procurement and delivery, with full administrative support from others and according to approved Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain high quality of completed work ensuring effective use of time to achieve tasks within allocated time scales.
- Ensure that all works being carried out by job holder and direct reports are performed safely and in accordance with HSSEQ regulations; expected to fulfil quality, health, safety and environmental roles and responsibilities as per company policies and procedures in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- Report all incidents and unsafe conditions to HSSEQ Department.
- The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely and according to changing business requirements.