- Steam Generation
With an unrivalled track record and industry experience, Centurion Power & Equipment is internationally recognised as a leading steam generation service provider, supporting customers across the critical industries – from on-and-offshore energy, to healthcare, food & beverage and industrial applications.
Centurion Power & Equipment has an extensive fleet of single-lift steam generators providing outputs up to 6.2million btu. Our steam generators are an ideal primary solution, supporting onshore and offshore energy, including well test, refinery, chemical cleaning and decommissioning, as well as for standby or replacement of customers own boilers within healthcare, the food and beverage industry and other industrial applications. The steam generators can be coupled with our heat exchanger to give a complete heating solution.
The units are enclosed in purpose-built containers that house the control system, water and fuel tanks. A remote emergency shutdown facility is available ensuring instant safe shutdown should methane, propane and H2S gas or a similar hazard be detected or encountered.
- Three-pass, wet back design boiler with low external temperatures
- Boiler designed to ASME or BS boiler vessel codes
- Containers built to DNV 2.7-1
- Compact self-contained single-lift design – size of a 20ft shipping container
- Water, condensate returns and fuel storage tanks mounted within the container
- Internal spark arrestor
- Remote emergency shutdown facility
- Steam packages ships with a certified steam hose and fittings package
- Our steam operators are also competent in the operation of compressor installations