- Centurion UK Rentals & Services
- Aberdeen, UK
Main Purpose of Role:
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the responsibilities of the Container Repairer include fabricating, fitting and joining metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform welding duties using Mig and MMA type welding machines.
• Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts or verbal instructions.
• Operate over head crane, guillotine, bandsaw, grinders, cutting torch and general hand tools.
• Carry out all tasks in a safe manner and in accordance with company procedures.
• Ensure allocated equipment, tools etc are used in a safe manner and not subject to misuse.
• Keep work are in a clean and safe condition and account for all tools from shadow board etc.
• Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks.
• Demonstrate willingness to work with others in a team environment.
• Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment.
The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties, which they can be trained, instructed and supervised to do safely and according to changing business requirements.